Founder, President & Financial Advisor
David is founder and president of TBH Global Asset Management, LLC, established in 2007 to manage private accounts for individuals and institutions. Prior to starting TBH, David's professional career spanned fourteen years. At Fifth Third Bank, he was Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager. He specialized in building and managing multi-million dollar portfolios for high net worth individuals, corporations and non-profits. In 2006 he was a contributing member to the Fifth Third Bancorp Investment Committee, which was responsible for allocating nearly three billion dollars in managed assets. David was also charged with managing the Trust and Investment Management division that saw tremendous growth from 2005 through 2007. Before departing Fifth Third, David was responsible for the direct management of nearly 150 million dollars. David currently resides in Brentwood, TN with his wife Holly and three children, Bryce, Caroline and Lincoln.
Travis Anderson, CTFA, MBA
Travis Anderson and Taylor Irwin work out of TBH's Downtown Franklin office.
Sam Davis, CFP®, MBA
Financial Advisor & Portfolio Manager
Sam joined TBH in 2008 and provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, families and businesses. Sam has a personal philosophy that education and continual learning are the only ways to effectively position client's assets in a changing world. A Nashville native, Sam has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and an MBA from Western Carolina University. Sam is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and holds a Certificate for financial planning from Belmont University. Sam, his wife Sharlo and daughters, Avery, Hayden and Reagan live in Brentwood. Family passions include canoeing and kayaking, cycling and playing family games. Sam is an active member with Hillsboro Presbyterian Church and heads up the church's endowment and leads the youth programs. Sam is also on the board of The Nantahala Racing Club, serves as Treasurer for Owls Hill and Treasurer for Greenways for Nashville.
Phil Reynolds, CFP®
Financial Advisor & Portfolio Manager
Phil provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, families and businesses. He has a deeply held principle that the interests of his clients always come first. Phil holds the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and uses this everyday to listen and identify client's personal needs and financial goals in order to craft tailored plans to achieve them. Prior to joining TBH in 2009, Phil was Assistant Vice President for Bank of America's Global Wealth Management division. There he managed over two hundred million in relationship balances for high net worth clients. Phil is a Nashville native and resides in Brentwood with his wife Kelly and two daughters, Elizabeth and Madeline. He enjoys golf, tennis, reading and spending time with his family. He is also active in several civic and professional organizations including The Sponsors, Habitat for Humanity and Financial Planning Association.
Director of Sports and Entertainment, a division of TBH Global Asset Management, LLC
TBH is a fee-only U.S. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) registered investment advisory firm that specializes in providing comprehensive financial planning services and tailored investment management solutions to its clients.
The addition of Brandon Williams to the TBH team ensures that the professional athlete's interests are represented with integrity and a sincere desire to protect the athlete's short and long-term financial goals. Listed below are Brandon's experiences and accomplishments that illustrate just how much leadership he brings to TBH's team and its ability to serve the professional athlete. Here are the other team members of TBH Global Asset Management:
Accomplishments and Associations
- 4-year starter for the TSU (Tennessee State University) football team
- Team Captain his senior year and position Captain his junior year
- Senior leadership award recipient and National Football Foundation award recipient
- All OVC Academic All-American both his junior and senior year
- Current member of FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes)
- Member of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity incorporated
- Member of Bethel World Outreach Church
- Member of DRC (Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie) Foundation
- Master of Arts – Tennessee State University, Sports Administration, Dec 2008
- Bachelor of Science - Tennessee State University, Human Performance and Sports Science (Concentration in Exercise Science), May 2007
- D1 Sports Training, Strength and Speed Coach, August 2010-January 2011
- Buffalo Bills, Player Development/Football Operations Training Camp Intern 2010
- Buffalo Bills, Player Personnel/Football Operations Training Camp Intern 2009
- Tennessee State University, Director of Football Operations, Dec 2007-April 2010
- Tennessee State University, Compliance Officer / Graduate Asst, May 2007-Dec 2007
Taylor C. Irwin
Financial Advisor and Account Executive
Taylor Irwin and Travis Anderson work out of TBH's Downtown Franklin office.
Share this page